Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Senior Showdown!



As of April 24th here are the totals for the Senior Showdown. There is a tie for first place! Noelle has 5 votes, Jessica has 5, Jennifer has 2, Monika and Samantha have 1 vote. Remember to get your friends and family involved. If you would like to see the full picture scroll down to my first Senior Showdown posting. Make sure when you vote, you leave your name or email in your comment. Please make your vote down on my first posting as well. Good Luck!

2 comments:

Shauna Colbert said...

I like picture number one. :)But I also liked the picture of the girl with the Klawock River sign,too. After you move away, you miss little things....like seeing signs, or certain places. Things to remember. :) Great job on the pictures, Anne! I love looking at them!

Shauna Colbert

Shantell said...

Shandi Kindle
Montesano, WA

I like pic. #1, but they all look good. I really like the one with the girl with the totem park. I agree with Shauna C. I love to see pics. of home. Good job. Wish you were all closer. Bye Love Shan